Union of Cinematographers of the Republic of Azerbaijan
announces a screenplay contest
under the motto of Karabakh is Azerbaijan!.
The purpose of the contest is to show heroic fight of the Azerbaijani Army for the territorial integrity and sovereignty of the motherland, increase in the efficiency of ideological and political measures implemented to further enhance the military and patriotic spirit of our youth, the activities of ordinary and self-sacrificing Azerbaijani citizens working in the rear line and thoroughly supporting implementation of the forthcoming tasks of our Army with all of the parameters, colorfulness and objectivity in screenplays submitted.
- Everyone can submit a screenplay to the contest.
- Screenplays for feature films, documentaries, short films and animated films are accepted for the contest.
- Copyright of screenplays submitted to the contest must belong to the authors, not be sold and not be in shooting.
- Screenplays must be original, i.e. not screened.
- Screenplays must be submitted to the contest in three copies, printed and digitally on a CD.
- Font Courier New, size 12 required.
- Printed copies of screenplays must not include the full name of author.
- The author must submit a CV along with the screenplay.
- Each author may submit only 1 screenplay.
- Screenplays submitted to the contest will not be returned.
- Screenplays must be sent to the Union of Cinematographers of the Republic of Azerbaijan from February 1, 2021 to May 31, 2021. (Address: Sabail district, 43 Samad Vurghun str., World Business Center.
The professional judges of the contest are appointed by the Union of Cinematographers of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The judges will evaluate four screenplays as a result of a secret voting.
Winners will be awarded a cash prize and a diploma:
(Planned for screening)
The best feature film screenplay – 5000 AZN
The best documentary screenplay – 3500 AZN
The best short film screenplay – 3000 AZN
The best animated film screenplay – 2000 AZN
Special note. When submitting screenplays to the contest, two 3/4 photos, CV and a copy of the ID card must be presented as well.
Contact: Tel.: (+99412-597-48 04) (+99451-427-41-03)